- Food Safety for the 21st Century | Wiley Online Books.
- Search Options!
- Lagrangian Optics.
- Language and Power: A Resource Book for Students (Routledge English Language Introductions).
- Partners In Change: The 12-Step Referral Handbook for Probation, Parole & Community Corrections.
- Unlikely Liberators: The Men of the 100th and 442nd.
The authors — noted experts in the field — reveal how to design, implement and maintain a stellar food safety programme. The book contains industry best-practices that can help businesses to improve their systems and accelerate the application of world-class food safety systems. The text contains the information needed to recognise food safety hazards, design safe products and processes and identify and manage effectively the necessary control mechanisms within the food business.
The authors also include a detailed discussion of current issues and key challenges in the global food supply chain. This important guide:. Written for food safety managers, researchers and regulators worldwide, this revised guide offers a comprehensive text and an excellent reference for developing, implementing and maintaining world-class food safety programmes and shows how to protect and defend the food supply chain from threats.
Carol A. Wallace , William H.
Sperber , Sara E. How to Use This Book. It requires prerequisite programmes to be in place and it can be highly affected by, or dependent upon, other major considerations such as animal, plant, human and environmental health, food security and food defence. This book: Provides a practical and up-to-date text covering the essentials of food safety management in the global supply chain, giving the reader the knowledge and skills that they need to design, implement and maintain a world-class food safety programme.checkout.midtrans.com/ponte-caldelas-conocer-mujer.php
Library Safework OPAC - Full Record
Builds on existing texts on HACCP and food safety, taking the next step forward in the evolution of HACCP and providing a text that is relevant to all sectors and sizes of food businesses throughout the world. Shares practical food safety experience, allowing development of best-practice approaches. This will allow existing businesses to improve their systems and enable businesses that are new to HACCP and food safety management requirements in both developed and developing countries to build on existing knowledge for more rapid application of world-class food safety systems.
Educates practitioners such that they will be able to use their judgement in decision-making and to influence those who make food policy and manage food operations. The authors.
University of Central Lancashire
Origin and evolution of the modern system of food. Lessons learned from food safety successes.
- Holdings: Food safety for the 21st century :.
- Location & Availability for: Food safety for the 21st century : manag.
- Mobile Ad Hoc Networks; Energy - Efficient Real -Time Data Communications.
- About This Item.
- FSTTCS 2004: Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science: 24th International Conference, Chennai, India, December 16-18, 2004. Proceedings.
- Food Safety for the 21st Century: Managing HACCP and Food Safety...!
Recognising food safety hazards.